« Home | Superman Loopy Returns » | Cacophony of Vocals » | In Memory » | Predicament » | BFF » | On the right key » | Time Slows Down » | Cheese Cheese Baby » | Get Together » | Pulling My Hair Out »

Now and Then

I'm feeling sad because I will be leaving back to KL tomorrow morning. This always happens to me whenever I go back to uni, I'm such a hopeless case. I feel so weak being this way and I can't figure why I am so useless. Heck, it's only 200 freaking kilometres, not like it's all the way across the pacific. My dearest sisters were all so much stronger than I am, they still are.

My head knows that this is inevitable. Every bird needs to leave its nest. But somehow, my heart is not making it easy for me.

When I tink about the future, there is so much uncertainty. So many things to wonder and worry about. Being an adult really is no fun.

It's funny when I think about it.

At 15, I was mature beyond my years. At 21, I am just nothing more than a wreck.