« Home | Pulling My Hair Out » | More to Come » | Bad Luck » | It's Official » | At the Crack of Dawn » | Pic Update » | Fragmented Thoughts » | I can't live alone » | I'm so kidding myself » | My Inner Devil »

Get Together

All these were taken during the last outing wif my old class/school mates.


I don't know why but pictures always look better when it's blur, lol.

Me giving the chuen (arrogant) look, haha...

Me showing off my cam-whoring skills. Not everyone can self-snap such good pictures you know, haha.


Anyway due to the sheer size of the table, I didn't take pictures with everyone. In the end, I only took pictures with the ones sitting right next to me hence fei and wt.

warning! cam-whore detected!! and the black&white shot is not impressive oso. :P

haha, it's not easy to self-snap fren. I effortlessly got myself symmetrically in the frame and that's saying something!

anyway i tink it's nice and that's good enuff for me. bleh!

Post a Comment