« Home | Pic Update » | Fragmented Thoughts » | I can't live alone » | I'm so kidding myself » | My Inner Devil » | Hunting Season » | Hyper II » | Flow Go Go » | Hyper » | Bed Head and Breakfast »

At the Crack of Dawn

It's almost 6am and I'm still awake, hooray! Haha, feeling fresh as ever. I guess that nap I took earlier did the trick. Frankly I'm just tempted to stay up for as long as I feel like it but I suppose that would be quite a horrible idea, especially when my parents wake up and find me still up. They won't believe that I decided to rise early for today to enjoy the sunrise and the morning dew cuz, let's face it, the day I wake up before dawn is the day aliens invade the country and we'd all have to run for our lives.

I'm feeling happy. Not the substance induced kinda happy but you know, the natural non-booze and non-meth induced happy.

Don't know what else to say. Oh yea, going for a small gathering tonight. It's some old classmates. Kinda looking forward to it I guess. Hopefully it'll be great fun. For now, the future looks bright. I want this optimism to last as long as it can.