« Home | Flow Go Go » | Hyper » | Bed Head and Breakfast » | Black Tuesday » | Caught in *cough* Poses » | I'm Back - is so cliched » | The Best Picture » | There He Goes Again » | My hips don't lie » | Haircut II (Dunno if a I exist but watever) »

Hyper II

It's 3am again. And again, I just got home. You probably know what my next line would be. Yup, I went DOTA, again, hehe. This time, I went with my friend and his friends who admittedly, didn't know I was joining them. The awkward moment at the beginning aside, we got a long quite well. Exchanged pleasantries and did the "where are you now?" and "oh, i'm in (insert godforsaken place)". Insignificantly trivial information that one wipe off their brain the minute once farewell is said to each other.

Overall, I had a good day today. Became chauffeur for mommy dearest, drove her a short distance out of town. Since I had quite a fowl mood this afternoon when I woke up (yes, you read that right) I was less then thrilled to meet ppl.

Just as we were about to leave the house.

Me: I'm just gonna wait in the car afterwards. I don't want to go down and meet your friends.
Mom: But it'll probably take some time. Plus Auntie is quite the snail. Furthermore, we'll have to send her to her shop.
Me: Whatever.

Halfway through the journey.


Me: I'm not having a conversation with her later. You do all the talking.
Mom: Oh, ok. *Surprisingly she was quite understanding about it. Guess she learns to tell when her son isn't feeling upbeat and cheery*

It doesn't need to be said that in the end, I did all that I didn't want to do and more. Luckily I didn't need to talk much anyway cuz Auntie was busy stuffing me with food.

The things ppl will do to you when you're too thin.

Eh,i still remember where ur studyin lah,UUM rite?Haha UPM lah.Foo kiat didnt tell me that ur comin mah so quite suprise when saw u cuz didnt see u for a very very long time.Btw did u just learn how to play dota on sat?At least ur better than foo kiat.I hate to say this but foo kiat "U SUCK" Feel so relieve now.

haha, yup, just started playing. i'm seriously quite bad la... fookiat teach me alot really, hehe.

i still remember where you study too, hehe. anyway i crap alot on my blog so don't take what i say seriously.

anyway it was great seeing you. haven't seen you for a long time too. glad you doing well k.

Haha.Dont learn from fookiat.He is the no 1 contender for MVF (Most Valuable Feeder)If u wanna improve ur skill,u hav to know the hero that ur using n enemy using.Wut skill they have.Dota-allstars.com is a very good website.Got guides n replay.
But if u really really wan to know more,u can come to my house 2nite.We can TALK bout it whole nite long.Hahaha.Foo kiat if u c my msg n dont agree,prove me wrong.

it's almost 12am now so I guess it's too late for me to go over to TALK, haha. next time you should invite me earlier, haha.

anyway fookiat cannot online these days so it'll probably take him so time before he reads your msges, hehe.

Post a Comment