« Home | My hips don't lie » | Haircut II (Dunno if a I exist but watever) » | I'm alive ppl, damn it, i'm alive! » | There He Goes Again » | Battle of Heaven and Earth » | Shopping Surprise » | Annual Ritual » | Busy Times Ahead » | World No. 1 Procrastinator » | Brand New Year »

There He Goes Again

The things I do whenever there's no one home... I found another song to dance do, haha, and been doing a lot of prancing in the afternoon when no one else was around. If anyone ever found out the silly dances I do, it would total embarrassment.

Though I've been going through some rather rough time, I'm still very much convinced that life is worth living. Maybe just not mine..... lol, joking joking.... but maybe not.

There's so much to look forward to in life. So much more for me to learn, experience and enjoy. No way in hell I'd give up the prospects of such good things to come.

Although things have been rather rough, me being very disappointed with my life but I guess that's what growing up really is right. Learning to deal with disappointments. God, I'd rather just grow old instead of growing up. It would have been so much easier.

Though things might get me down, I promise to pull myself together again (0ver time) and strive towards my goal. The day will come when I become completely happy with my life, either through achieving my dreams and goals or just becoming downright jaded and broken. Either way, one day, when most of my life has past me by, I'd be too old to care anymore so I'll just sit by and be content. Till then, painful as it is, I will preserve my ideals and dream.

Ps. I updated the song list to reflects my current obssessions.

lol, ur still young lar.... even if you're disappointed by your current choice, u still have the time. And u certainly sounds like ur an old man or sumthing, haha.

PS: Ur not the only 1 feeling regret in what u have chosen ;)

you guys are not alone.. sigh.. goodbye youth... goodbye... sigh.. sigh.. sigh..

loopie..bored sial!! fuck la.. exams coming summore..die la.. now i know why u know mrs. yee's bday.. hahaha...

Post a Comment