« Home | Brand New Year » | New Year » | And he returns to the land of eternal sadness » | Lucid Dreams » | Snapshot » | Haircut » | Do you know » | The Gods Have Spoken 2 » | The Gods Have Spoken » | 39 Degress »

World No. 1 Procrastinator

Yes, I'm a laziest person in the WWW, and I mean Whole Wide World.

So I'm supposed to be doing my assignments, that's the reason I'm home in the first place. Guess what I've been home more than 24 hours and I've yet to type a single word for that assignment of mine.... make that assignments, cuz I have tonnes and tonnes of them.

Arrrggggh, I'm a lazy ass!

Nonetheless, here I am, sitting here blogging. I'm desperately trying to make a whimsical, self-deprecating entry but it doesn't seem to be happening. Who knew it was so difficult to be stupid.

Don't wanna write anything serious, afterall I'm only here for a few days. The last thing I need is to be encumbered with emotional issues.

Darn, still no funny thoughts. Anyway I just chided my mom for looking at my bank statement.

"How come there's so little left in your bank account?"

"It's not account you support (barely) me with."

"Oh I see. Then how come you have so much money in your bank account ar?"

Nonchalantly, "I'm peddling drugs part-time."

To which she replied, "Just don't get caught." Ok, so maybe she didn't say that, haha.


err...... at least u spent your time to blog mar.... unlike *ahem*..... just keep in mind you're not the laziness ipoh chai out there.

PS: any positions for me for your part time job? I'm short in cash as well ;)

Post a Comment