« Home | Snapshot » | Haircut » | Do you know » | The Gods Have Spoken 2 » | The Gods Have Spoken » | 39 Degress » | Kenny Who? » | Can I borrow your pen? No! » | Blast from the Past » | Homebody »

Lucid Dreams

Before I start, let me point out that I don't dream (the ones you have while asleep) very often.

Naturally, I was pretty surprised when I had not one but two dreams in a night, back to back.

I was on the roof of this very high building, with someone else. Can't remember who. However, I do remember feeling very evil and malicious and overcame by the this sudden urge to kill. Before I knew it, I had pushed him off the building. Suddenly, someone appeared and seeing me do the deed, started running away. I gave chase and eventually caught up to him. God knows how I got the strength, but I restrained him, dragged him to the ledge and forced him over.

That's how the dream ended. The next thing I know, another dream starts.

It was a dog shelter. All of a sudden, the dogs attacked a puppy. The poor thing, unable to defend itself, suffered numerous blows. For a minute, I just stood there, suprised. Then I jumped in and rescued the poor puppy. It was wounded on some parts of its body, its short white fur tainted wif blood. I remember taking it home, and seeing it run around the house without a care in the world, made me so happy.

And that was it. End of dream.

Weird right. One night, two dreams of two extremes. They say dreams reflect your sub-conscious. I never knew I was so twisted. However, I have been told that I can be an absolute jerk when I want to and an innocent angel then next minute if it suits me. It's a coping mechanism, everyone can do it right? Right?

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

yes i do... you might think it's unsuitable but i still wanna use that title, regardless.

well.. weird dream though. merry x'mas..

Post a Comment