« Home | Do you know » | The Gods Have Spoken 2 » | The Gods Have Spoken » | 39 Degress » | Kenny Who? » | Can I borrow your pen? No! » | Blast from the Past » | Homebody » | Word of the Year » | Perhaps Love »

Haircut

So I finally had the haircut I was talking about. In fact, I did it on Tuesday and it has completely turned my non-existent sex life around. All of a sudden, I'm the talk of town, invited to every single party worth going to and hit the lottery.

Ok, so maybe not.

Basically, I went to my regular place on Tue afternoon, with my beloved sister. Afterall she needed a trim as well and two beautiful ppl is always better than one. Thankfully, there was only one person there so we immediately proceeded to the hairwash.

This guy started washing my hair. Anyway, it started off as eventful as any other hairwash. He was nice enuff to stop and give me the second to lean forward when I wanted to put away the magazine I was reading browsing. Incidentally, said magazine was in Chinese. Now you know how into it I was.

A foamy head later, we went over to wash off the shampoo. That's where the fun started.

So he laid me down, vertically, wif my head in the, for lack of a better word from my limited vocabulary, sink. There I was, on my back, feeling all vulnerable and he stood above me.

He started off by hosing down the shampoo from my hair and simultaneously running his fingers all over the top of my head. He had this very gentle touch, with fingers even more delicate than mine! I swear! Scouts honour.

I think he spent a good minute running his hands through my hair. God, I never knew my hair was so good to touch and that someone would find it so irresistible, lol.

Then he started rubbing my ears, not forcefully, but very delicately. Caressing them. He had my earlobe between his thumb and index finger, rolling it between them. Slowly, his index finger trailed the underside of my ear, inching up. His fingers running over the back of my ears, daintily while his thumb explored the upside of my ear. He spent a good 5 minutes admiring my ears. Every single touch and stroke sending electricity down my spine.

Suddenly, he spoke and I opened my eyes. His head was directly above mine. I could feel his breath, he was speaking to me but I couldn't hear him.

And for a minute, I thought he was gonna attempt something like this.


Two pardon's later, I finally heard what he was saying to me. Turns out, he was asking if I had someone specific who I wanted to cut my hair. (The place has more than one stylist)

I told him who I wanted and he went back to caressing my ear. Once everything was done, I went back to my chair and waited for the cut.

The whole debacle was really weird... And no, I didn't get turned on or something. It's just not everyday I get my ear caressed I guess...

hahahahaha. gay!

haha, for all you know he could be straight. gotta give the dude the benefit of doubt.

furthermore, the dude had his hands all over my head. not exactly the best time for me to ponder his sexual orientation....

honestly, the whole post sounded GAY. =(

to everyone, this entry is intended to be slighty humourous but mostly weird, specially for me.

whatever you thought of it, i appreciate you reading my blog.

Post a Comment