« Home | Perhaps Love » | School Yard Politics » | !@#@$ - chi » | I Give Up » | Road Trip » | like.no.other » | Happy Family » | Tingle » | Aiyar » | Malaysia's Most Beautiful Ep1 »

Word of the Year

Oxford (Dictionary, not the uni) has picked 'podcast' as the word of 2005.

Undeniably, it has stirred my yearning for the iPod, which I had every intention of getting till it ran out of stock all over the island republic over the causeway.

To make matters worse, yesterday I received a phone call that reignited my desires, turning them into a huge scorching bonfire.

Santa (not her real name) asked me what I wanted.

"You don't have to get me anything."

"You sure? Isn't there something you want? Do you want an iPod?"

And my heart stopped skipped a beat.

Taking a deep breath, "I'd be lying if I said I don't want one. It's unnecessary. You don't have to bother getting me anything. Serious."

Laughing her head off, "Ok ok, how bout video games? You used to be into them right? Do you still play? The new XBox 360 just came out."

"That's even more over the top. I've got no time to play these days (lie) anyway. Plus I won't be able to make use of it in uni (am I hinting something??)."

"Fine fine. What do you think _____ will like?"

Santa, why do you have to entice me like this.... Seriously, you don't have to get me anything. But in the off chance that you do, but you don't need to, but insist on getting it anyway, even though I've said countless times that it's unnecessary, a 5th Gen iPod would be great. But you don't have to k.


ipod = coolness...

the latest one is good...

Post a Comment