« Home | like.no.other » | Happy Family » | Tingle » | Aiyar » | Malaysia's Most Beautiful Ep1 » | Get Out of My Face » | Pedagogue Case Study 1 » | Bed Head » | Kill Bill Vol 3 » | Wat Is The World Coming To »

Road Trip

Over the weekend, I went down to Singapore. Hence the lack of updates. And before that, I was too lazy to write, haha.

Thought I'd write something since I did travel over a thousand kilometers (two way), afterall you can't cross the causeway and not have a story to tell.

Seriously, it was pretty uneventful, plus I had my hands full. Didn't exactly walk around. The highlight of the trip has to be the bus ride back. Yes, my trip was that pathetic.

Anyway, it was going to be just another bus ride, albeit an excruciatingly long one. Then this person walked on the bus and I couldn't take my eyes off. Cute, and showing just the right amount of skin, haha. Actually not that stunning but considering the awful state of affairs, I had to lower the standards somewhat a little, haha. Simply my type.

It doesn't need to be said that I stole glances every single chance I got, and occasionally stared outright when I thought I wouldn't be caught, hehe.

Gosh, I think I came close to visually raping someone, had my conscience not stood in the way.

Ahem, what I'm trying to say is that I was taken by the mere sight of someone and it made my day. *Grin like a fool*

hmm.... i wonder which part u stared the most....

Post a Comment