« Home | Aiyar » | Malaysia's Most Beautiful Ep1 » | Get Out of My Face » | Pedagogue Case Study 1 » | Bed Head » | Kill Bill Vol 3 » | Wat Is The World Coming To » | I Drove All Night » | Pillow Talk » | If I were rich/beautiful/famous... »

Tingle

Went for dinner today wif sis and dad, nothing fancy. Just hawker fare. Unsurprisingly, I saw a cat, a black one. You know what they about black cats and bad luck. Well, it's just superstitions right. Right?

Me being the nice, caring and thoughtful brother that I am, decided to warn my sis.

"Eh, there's a cat under the table."
"Where? Where?" Tilts to the side to look.
"Aiyar, went off d lar."

Actually I alerted her not just because she's my sister and I love her, but also cause I didn't want her prawn mee to become prawn me.

There I was sipping my soup, imagining how funny it would have been had the cat brushed against her leg unnoticed. Probably would have let out an embarrassing shriek.

"Ahh!"

It was me. Stupid cat licked my heel. So much for looking out for others.

ewwwww.....yux yux...

you afraid of cats?

welcome to the club.

I don't like cats but I'm not afraid of them. Just surprised but the wretched thing.

Post a Comment