« Home | Pillow Talk » | If I were rich/beautiful/famous... » | 29 and Counting » | I want but can't » | I hate you » | Lip Service » | Attack of the Metrosexuals » | THES Ranking » | Sitting Down to Stand Up » | I can see **** people »

I Drove All Night

Today I had an exam at 530pm. Initially, I had planned to return to 'humble' abode yesterday in preparation for my paper. Then, I thought of a better plan. Thus, today, I drove down to KL, sat for the test, dashed out the door 15 minutes after 6pm, jammed on the accelerator and sprinted back up the expressway. Therefore, here I am typing this at home on my inexplicably sticky keyboard.

If you think I'm desperate, well, you're wrong. I'm very desperate. Who the hell in their right mind would wanna spend an unnecessary nano-second of their life their anyway? NOT ME.

My sudden outburst aside, it's kinda a tiring day today. Anyway I should mention now that technically, my sister did the driving, haha. I was sidelined to the role of conductor, in charge of ensuring the safety of all passengers including provide the necessary entertainment in times of boredom.

Translation: Sat shotgun in the car, made sure I had on my seatbelt,
occasionally dozed off and had a karaoke session in the car to the amusement (not!) of my sister. I got to her last nerve screaming singing Boyfriend (for the 13th time) so she threatened to kick me out of the moving car (at 120km/h). Yes, this is brother-sister love at its best.

Beloved sis dropped me off in uni while she went to collect her birthday present, which is an oversized teddy bear she couldn't find the means to bring home the last time. It's officially her 'baby' or shall I say, her 9th 'baby'. All the previous ones were given away for adoption. Translation: Stuck in storage where the sun don't shine.

So now I'm writing this in front of the computer while she's in the room enjoying the company of her new 'toddler'. After today's trip, me kinda broke d. *Grin* Kidnap and ransom anyone?

Long day for you huh... thought u drove... haha... but seems like you didn't, with all the song singing... =P

I'm kinda broke too... nothing in my wallet at the moment... consider taking me as your partner in kidnapping?

wah, purposely drive to KL just for your test. Your sis so 'wei tai'. Summore you made her suffer with your singings.....

You're broke after the trip? Why? Ur sis made u pay for the toll and petrol issit...

jv: u're too far away to be of any use to me. sorry dude.

eratter: she had a motive (teddy bear). dun think she's so charitable...

angelus: well, it's kinda my responsibility to pay. afterall i'm the one sitting for the exam right. just cuz she's my sis doesn't mean she's obligated to pay for me...

That is just too sad... Thought we could work build a network... if u kidnap someone, need to send the kidnappee far away rite? Haha...

Oh, no... having evil thoughts... should stop

i wonder what happened to both of u... u guys changed... not the saint-like friends i once knew... im disappointed.

Btw, if u guys having trouble keeping the kidnappee in m'sia, drop me a call. I might be able to help u guys transfering him/her to aust.

Post a Comment