« Home | THES Ranking » | Sitting Down to Stand Up » | I can see **** people » | Soft Launch » | Feedback » | De-evolution »

Attack of the Metrosexuals

Narcissm is in, that is according to Time Asia.

"Some of my female colleagues think it's weird that I use a facial pack once a month and that I moisturize," he (Park Sung Mok) says. "But I've got nothing to be ashamed of."

Yup, this is Asia's new breed of metrosexual men speaking. Vain, sensitive, confident, unashamed and ultimately, beautiful. Afterall you have to be pretty (pun intended) sure of yourself to carry off "a
bright purple blazer over a psychedelic floral shirt offset by lime green pants." Lime green pants!! For goodness sake, I cannot fathom how any sane person could walk out the house wearing that, let alone a man!

By the way, Clinique's 3 words of wisdow has been updated. It's no longer cleanse, tone & moisturise. Instead, the general rule for skincare these days is cleanse, exfoliate & hydrate which I whole heartedly agree. The importance of exfoliating should not be forgotten and I can attest to the benefits. BTW, I know of a great exfoliating facial wash as well as a moisturiser from Biotherm. More amazing than a miracle, lol. Just look at me, god damn it!

Ahem, on second thought, I retract that statement. Some of us are born beautiful, like mua *flips imaginary hair*

BTW, the guy on the cover looks freakly. Eyeliner and mascara is a little pushing it. Reminds me of Hephaestion (Jared Leto) of Alexander, and let's face it, we'd all rather forget the movie.

Direct link here. It's a long one though.

omg!! pls dun remind me of the gay movie!! it's the most nauseating movie i've seen in my entire life!!
and the guy on the front cover is just another 'aqua'

The guy's not an aqua. I'm sure he's a respectable model albeit a struggling one who ended up with a sucky assignment but did it anyway cuz it pays the bills. Don't dish the poor guy.

As for the movie, at least it opened ur eyes a little, haha. It was however a sucky movie....

Post a Comment