« Home | De-evolution »

Feedback

Guys, time to tell me what you guys think of this. Well, it's a simple design and a little too gloomy for my liking. Haven't exactly had time to tweak it, afterall it's my study break (even though I've not been doing some actual studying).

Tink this is a good start?? Obviously I fully intend to improve the layout in the future.

I'd like to know what everyone thinks. Should I just stick to blogcity? Or will this be a step towards the ultimate blog? I want to hear from you!

The layout's quite ok. Simple but not too dreary. Really like your picture profile; it's really some cretive editing. Hehe, you do have quite a (yet to be fully seen) artistic side.

Blogspot does seem less buggy than blog-city. I also dunno whether I should switch over or not, after all blog-city is my first one. Sigh.

It's up to you which site you use. You're quite a good blogger, and the ultimate blog doesn't rely on where you blog, but that you blogged.

honestly, i think blogspot looks more organised and it gives the reader a more user friendly way to navigate. maybe i'm a blog-city idiot. forgive me on that.

anyway, i think you just stick to this layout, cause it's simple and nice. you can always change it in the future when u have the mood to do so. =P

i know u can vamp it up wan..don't so lazy la! but i think this is better cause blogcity like too crowded.. the page has too many things.ok, two cents worth over.. i want my bed!

perhaps, get a tag board?

yea! a tag board is missing, lol!

no tag board!

those things have never grown on me. plus it's a spam magnet.

if you wanna be heard, comment!

Post a Comment