« Home | Feedback » | De-evolution »

Soft Launch

Basically this is what the industry people call a soft launch. It's up and operational yet incomplete (reference to BSB's single unintended). Save the confetti and party hat for later k. I'll throw an official launch party once I'm satisfied with the overall layout and design of the site. Till then, I will write new posts here. Time to change ur bookmarks and to those who have yet to do so, I insist you do that now, yes NOW.

PS. Thanks to Lucas for helping me set-up the site although I am very much capable of doing it myself. As he puts it, I'm too lazy to get anything done, haha.

welcome, not a problem! my pleasure to help...you lazy bum.

it took me 15 minutes. no biggie! the main reason i'm acting on your behalf because, i don't want to hang around blog-city anymore. the server is slow and lag.

no offence people! =P

Post a Comment