« Home | I can see **** people » | Soft Launch » | Feedback » | De-evolution »

Sitting Down to Stand Up

Just yesterday I was talking about how crime is on the rise and that I can't help but feel unsafe in today's society.

Guess what? No, I did not see another snatching incident again *touch wood*. Instead I found this quote from Rosa Parks.

"Despite the violence and crime in our society, we should not let fear overwhelm us. We must remain strong."

I guess I just needed to hear from someone else. If we give in to fear, well, life wouldn't be worth living anymore right. We only live once. Should always make the most out of it.

Stumbled upon Rosa Parks in a Time photoessay and did some research on her, which is how I came across that quote.
I'm a firm believer of holistic education, we should never limit ourselves to learn only in the classroom. Sometimes it's so much more fulfilling to fuel your own curiosity and find out things for yourself.