« Home | I hate you » | Lip Service » | Attack of the Metrosexuals » | THES Ranking » | Sitting Down to Stand Up » | I can see **** people » | Soft Launch » | Feedback » | De-evolution »

I want but can't

Trying to write something profound there's not much on my mind these days but that does not imply I'm empty up there. In fact, it's really full! I can shoot water out of my ears! See~!!

Anyway I'm in a predicament. I'm hooked on this new song, Boyfriend but I absolutely hate Ashlee Simpson. Does that make me a hyprocrite?

PS. corrected the spelling error, double 'e'

No, you're not hypocritical. I absolutely abhor her but occasionally, that song does play inside my head. Blame it on slick music producers who can come up dreadful songs with horrible lyrics but a catchy beat. And oh, also definitely format radios like Hitz.fm, YahooLaunchcast who keeps playing the same songs over & over again.

Here's something I got last time from someone working with Hitz.fm last time. According to a survey, it takes 16 times of listening to a song for a person to remember the song's title and artist. And it takes 100 times for that person to then like the song.

So the solution? Turn off the radio.

haha, i think you are hypocrite. =P right now you are going against your on perception. LoL...

by the way, why you hate ashley so much?

Here's more reason to hate Ashlee (with a double 'e') : Link

You are not a hypocrite (speaking based on this situation) Being a hypocrite is telling ohers you like the song when you don't... In general, it's preaching something which you yourself do not believe in... But you DO like the song...

And it's true, you HATE Ashlee... and you are not ashamed to let the world know that you do...

Conclusion : Loopy's NOT a HYPOCRITE

JunHoe: But I liked it on the first listen! Slick producers and stupid hooks, hate them!

Lucas: I don't need a reason to hate ppl, haha. Which is why it's so fun being me =P

Angelus: Hehe, thought there were something not quite right wif it. Thanks for pointing it out though. BTW, i've also heard of that incident, hehe.

Sim: Thanks for straightening everything out, hehe. Personally I didn't think of that. Alas if I did, I wouldn't have anything to write about right, hehe. Lesson, it pays being dumb *grin* occasionally that is...

Anytime, man... hope you feel much better listening to the song now...

Post a Comment