« Home | Attack of the Metrosexuals » | THES Ranking » | Sitting Down to Stand Up » | I can see **** people » | Soft Launch » | Feedback » | De-evolution »

Lip Service

*ring* *ring*

Pretends I didn't hear it.

*ring* *ring*

Cover my ears with the pillow and pull up the comforter over my head creating a vacuum (or so I thought)

*ring* *ring*

@#$&##*@. Won't someone just get the damn phone! Defeated, I hauled my lazy (and expanding ever so slowly) ass off the bed, out my bedroom and picks up the most devilish invention ever by mankind.

SleepyME : Hello *groggily*
Boy : Ah Maaaaaaa!
SurprisedME : Huh??!!
Boy : Ah Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *sobs*
ComposedME : I'm not your Ah Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Boy : Ah Maaaa, please come home Ah Maaaaa *in between sobs*
BewilderedME : *puts on my most deepest, throaty, sexy and manly voice* I'm not your Ah Ma. I don't sound like your Ah Ma. I'm a guy for goodness sake. Even if I have a sex change I still can't be your biological Ah Ma!
Boy : I miss you Ah Maaaaaaaa.
FrustratedME : Boy, I'm so sorry for you but seriously you have the wrong number. I wish I could......

*click, doo doo doo doo - the phone went dead*

ME : You fucking asshole shithead of a jerk. Is this how you treat your Ah Ma!! At least let me finish my sentence. Don't you know how to respect your Ah Ma! I will spank you to kingdom come once I get home, you just wait!

so, in the end, you are his "ah ma" also...LoL =P

forgive and forget.

LMAO!! Poor guy. Woke up by a call and suddenly become someone ah ma. Imagine when the boy cried "ah paaaa". Then u suddenly got a son ;)

choi! *touch wood*

Post a Comment