« Home | I want but can't » | I hate you » | Lip Service » | Attack of the Metrosexuals » | THES Ranking » | Sitting Down to Stand Up » | I can see **** people » | Soft Launch » | Feedback » | De-evolution »

29 and Counting

My iTunes don't lie.



Boy, I've got it bad.....

You have Asterisk too!! Me like it too after watching Bleach! Shame it's their only good song though..

when you say 'their', you mean Oranga Range right?

I've got 3 of their album and so far haven't heard anything (i'm on shuffle) that stands out beside Asterisk.

seriously, i'm kinda starting to dig these Japanese Rock bands. watching all these anime, I kinda have this impression that they all come up with very cool songs, hehe. then again, that perception is pretty much off the mark.

btw, me a big Bleach fan, hehehe. Only anime though. Can't bear to read the manga anymore. Spoiled by the artwork from the animes....

BLEACH RULES...

Yah, I did mean Orange Range.

But to me, J-Rock doesn't appeal that much to me though. Listened to a few bands on Japanese internet radio and wasn't impressed. I'll stick to J-Pop methinks.

Sniff, I can't watch Bleach no more!! Grieve with me..

which ep you on? i download them but i usually delete them after watching. for now, I have ep48 to 53... going to dl the rest when i have the time

bleach currently out till ep 56. hehee...enjoy catching up.

angelus: why no more bleach for you?

cos I usually catch it at my uni's anime club. Since it's summer break, no more screenings and here's me with no broadband in ipoh... up till only ep20 something incidentally :(

Post a Comment