« Home | Bed Head » | Kill Bill Vol 3 » | Wat Is The World Coming To » | I Drove All Night » | Pillow Talk » | If I were rich/beautiful/famous... » | 29 and Counting » | I want but can't » | I hate you » | Lip Service »

Pedagogue Case Study 1

You know how some events, albeit trivial, sticks in your head? Well, I have a dozen of those but I'll be a little selective (for now) and just focus on a few special ppl that made an impact on my schooling years. I have many memorable teachers (good and bad), some of which are worth blogging about. And I'll do just that.

"Thank you for your help."
"Don't mention it."

To everyone else, that's just a typical exchange of courtesy. However, everytime I hear "Don't mention it" my mind travels back to when I was 14.

Back then I was in Form2 and I had an English teacher who was also the teacher-in-charge of my class. Her name was Pn. Shareezah. She was an ethnic Chinese but married to a Malay.

It was during one hot afternoon when it happened. What happened you ask? Haha, when she thought the phrase lor. There was nothing unusual about it. Yet, I dunno why that particular moment is stuck in my memory.

Dunno why I decided to write this. It's neither funny nor perverted, haha. Nemind la, just humour me, lol.


wah... puan shareezah! u still remember the name man!! i totally forgot bout it liau! i only know the form 1 chinese female teacher who "forced" me to buy the drama ticket.

taught. not thought. haha

Post a Comment