« Home | Kill Bill Vol 3 » | Wat Is The World Coming To » | I Drove All Night » | Pillow Talk » | If I were rich/beautiful/famous... » | 29 and Counting » | I want but can't » | I hate you » | Lip Service » | Attack of the Metrosexuals »

Bed Head

Woke up at noon today, had lunch, took a shower but ended up sleeping again cuz was kinda tired. Then woke up with a very cool disheveled look, hehe, so decided to take a picture. Days like these don't happen often, hehe.

PS. Look at the hair ppl, the HAIR!

you look plump on the photo! too much sleep...

no offence yeah!

fellow pretty boy....dont make me vommit la
since when you like to camwhore?its so girl laaa!!haha
tekz

Lucas : I thought sleeping will make your face thinner with all the squashing on the pillow? hehe...

"Anonymous" : Eh, sorry to be rude... why anonymous and then sign tekz... =P

Loopy : I personally think it's a nice shot... but I was a little surprised you put up the photo for everyone to commend and criticise...haha... brave man you are...

lucas: it's the fucking lenses. make my face look fat. damn it.

teks: fellow pretty boy, i don't do this everyday la so i'm not a camwhore, just an occasional one, hehe.

jv: i can't think of anything to blog la, so i post about the topic i know best, myself, hahaha. anyway i just have to be very hardworking now and write more post, then i'll push this entry out of the index.

...i know i told you this earlier...

But you DO look like you have makeup on.

Ahhh..what girls would die for..to have blushy cheeks..i see ur lips aint that pale ere..=0

this is getting worse.... god help me....

You look damn DONKO !!
*laUGhs hYstERicAlly!!*

what's with that face? normal only wor..... except the fake smile, LOL!!

Post a Comment