« Home | Wat Is The World Coming To » | I Drove All Night » | Pillow Talk » | If I were rich/beautiful/famous... » | 29 and Counting » | I want but can't » | I hate you » | Lip Service » | Attack of the Metrosexuals » | THES Ranking »

Kill Bill Vol 3

If you do not know by now, I am actually a Firefox supporter. No, I am not a member of some wildlife preservation group and Firefox is not a flaming 6 foot long bird on the brink of extinction.

Firefox is instead a web browser, one which I find to be very fast and user friendly. If you're not convinced, feel free to click on the picture below. It gives you 13 reasons to dump IE.



On a more serious note, if you're really interested, this is the official site. I dare say that once you're tried Firefox, you won't turn back.

mozilla pays you for this? LoL...does the sentence rings a bell?

sorry to double post

the link of the picture is not functioning. edit it...! peace

yup yup yup... link's not working...

Anyway, I'm a Firefox supporter too... so way to go, man... Not only is it fast, it's also more secure than IE... I've got my IE on "not responding" mode for too many times... haha... firefox? never...

The only down point for me is my University's website and my student's workspace does not use Firefox as the main browser, meaning some functions do not work when I use Firefox, i.e. couldn't view my online class on Full Screen...

Apart from that, I'm fully satisfied with Mozilla's browser... I'll give Firefox an 8 out of 10 (give it some room for improvement)... and Internet Explorer a 4 out of 10 (give it more room to get worse... =P)

the link not working leh.... you actually put it an extra "/" in the beginning. And the 13 reasons is so lame! LoL!

I've changed to firefox this year though, u know, after my IE farked up with its dl system. And i just love firefox dl manager

ok, fixed the link d. sorry for the inconvenience.

yeah...i've long changed over to firefox. hahaha...IE just plain shit. =P

Post a Comment