« Home | Pedagogue Case Study 1 » | Bed Head » | Kill Bill Vol 3 » | Wat Is The World Coming To » | I Drove All Night » | Pillow Talk » | If I were rich/beautiful/famous... » | 29 and Counting » | I want but can't » | I hate you »

Get Out of My Face

Things were going well. Me, the nite market, and food other than what my dad regularly feeds me. Yeap, Tue night is when I get to rub shoulders with the general (-ly ugly) population and workout my legs (and eyes).

I already had my laksa and some tidbits, happily skipping along to get some chicken floss and dried meat. Suddenly I came to a stop. Actually, I had not choice but to stop. There right in front of me was a group of people, not too big, not too small, just enough to block off the entire walkway. Me being the gentleman that I am, stood and waited for them to realise how obnoxious they were. Idiots who like to congregate in public areas inconveniencing other ppl always ticks me off.

After about 5 seconds, they started dispersing so I attempted to make my way through. Though the crowd was pretty tight, me being lithe as I am, had no trouble inching past. Then came

"Ess-kews!"

in this high pitched, ear drum splitting voice. It was this little girl in front of me. Immediately me head tilted down and I gave her my death stare. If I was Medusa, I would have stoned her, cept the fact that her eyes were level with my crotch hips. But I digress.

Really felt like bitch slaping her, not because she asked me to get out of her way (it was my right of way!) but for her lack of manners. You don't just scream out excuse at the top of your lungs. The right way to do it is to use a low polite tone full of humility. For god's sake, you're asking for a favour. We don't owe it to you. Furthermore, finish your fucking sentence. It's "excuse me". With that tone of voice, ppl would think it's Queen Mother Mary which I might point out, is not you.

Communication is 40% verbal and 60% non-verbal. Please, it takes more than saying it to mean what you say.

don't get mad because of the nuisance. the public is like that, but it was good that she actually use the word "essskeew" unlike the the bunch of idiots that congregate the area.

don't get so pissed off, forgive and forget. =P

sounds like a 'kurang ajar' kid

You gentleman, oh well! Thats what YOU claim. AH...... i MISS PASAR MALAMS!!!!

hahaha, so wat happened then? u gave way to the kid, or well, bitch slap her and accused for child abuse?

she was prolly already frustrated she had to b so small, so young, so insignificant, and prolly already tried alot of polite 'excuse me's with ALOT of ppl..that wouldnt make way. So when it came to you..she prolly tot, 'Hey, why waste time asking for way & not getting an answer? I might as well scream, get this lunkhead's attention, & REACTION!!' And heck, Loopy, it worked, dint it?

Smart little child.

well avril, that's just conjecture. since i'm a jerk, i'm not gonna give her the benefit of doubt.

Post a Comment