« Home | School Yard Politics » | !@#@$ - chi » | I Give Up » | Road Trip » | like.no.other » | Happy Family » | Tingle » | Aiyar » | Malaysia's Most Beautiful Ep1 » | Get Out of My Face »

Perhaps Love

Yesterday Pinkie called me out, not because she misses me but cuz she needs someone to use and I just happen to be the best candidate, lol.

A mutual acquaintance had come to town and
she was playing host. Surprisingly, I did not experience any hesitation when she asked me to help entertain him. Think I'm not being myself lately, lol. Or maybe she has me under her spell, lol.

So we went for a movie, easiest way to waste two hours. I told her to pick the movie and we ended up wif Perhaps Love. Incidentally I was quite interested in the movie as well, thus was rather pleased with her choice.

However, the movie turned out to be a disappointment. The singing were below par and overall, not very polished. So much for the first commercially produced chinese musical, which turned out to be not a true musical at all. The easiest way to describe it would be - a normal movie intermitted by singing.

The highlight of the entire outing came right after the movie. As we were exiting the cinema, heading for the escalator, I spotted someone checking me out. Trust me, I know when I'm being checked out cuz I do my fair share of oogling at other ppl, lol. It doesn't have to be said that I was quite pleased, afterall she was quite cute herself - from what I had gathered making a nonchalant glance.

As fate would have it, she ended up right behind me on the escalator.

"Not cute la." I heard her friend say. "Very normal only."

"He's soooooo cute. I wanna marry him and have his baby."

Maybe she didn't exactly say that, lol, but just the same. Anyway it would have been nice if her pal digged me too, lol, but I'm not that greedy. I'll take what I can get, lol.

please stop telling people that you're being observed or checked-out...LoL =P

cheh, no one ask you to read. if you don't read then you won't know. simple rite.

yuck..

LOL!!! dun lie lar, she actually said "Oh yea, now tat u mentioned it, he's just normal, not cute at all".

maybe she did but you guys will nvr noe the truth, lol.

Post a Comment