« Home | Word of the Year » | Perhaps Love » | School Yard Politics » | !@#@$ - chi » | I Give Up » | Road Trip » | like.no.other » | Happy Family » | Tingle » | Aiyar »

Homebody

Tonight free? Maybe watch Narnia or Aeon Flux followed by yumcha. I'm asking (so and so).

That was the message I sent out to a few friends.

I've got no transport tonight. Sorry. Maybe next week.

Dunno lar, see how. Think maybe not.

Sorry dear, I'm down with the flu.

Good try.I'm still in KL, lol. Coming back on Wednesday.

And those were the replies I received in return. Damn! So I'm spending my night typing this post. I swear everyone's involved in this evil scheme to make me rot at home.

Then I was complaining to one of them that I'm never doing the co-ordinating again. This is the second time I've tried to get this group of frens together and the first time didn't take off as well.

"This is why I don't dare to plan. Surely lots of problems will arise," he lamented. "Furthermore I don't have any influence at all. Think no one will bother replying me also."

Does this mean I'm not influential enuff?? Damn!

Sorry to hear that you had to spent another night alone at home... I'm safely back in KL already. Thanks for the company while I was in Ipoh yeah.

My suggestion? Go work that charm of yours, baby! ; )

u didn't even msg me.. sob.. sob.. but my reply would be.. i watched those.. ask me earlier.. lolz.. but it's the thought that counts..

fookiat - come on, it was a gathering with my classmates. didn't think you would find it worthwhile. well, i'll give you a call anyhow next time.

Post a Comment