« Home | 39 Degress » | Kenny Who? » | Can I borrow your pen? No! » | Blast from the Past » | Homebody » | Word of the Year » | Perhaps Love » | School Yard Politics » | !@#@$ - chi » | I Give Up »

The Gods Have Spoken

It's decided.

I'm gonna cut my hair short again, so much for growing it out over the past two months.

All these while I've happily accepted and ignored comments from ppl telling me that I look better with short hair but I'm finally drawing the line when an unfamiliar acquaintance remarks, upon seeing my current photo, "I thought loopy very lengchai (handsome) wan?"

What a sad sad day...

Bwahahaahaha!!

Can't stand the dopey look anymore huh? ;) But seriously, you look better in your tumbleweed hairstyle.

p/s: you take your unfamiliar acquaintances remarks as God(s)' words?

i think of it as divine intervention. afterall, they (the gods) work in mysterious ways, lol.

Post a Comment