« Home | Homebody » | Word of the Year » | Perhaps Love » | School Yard Politics » | !@#@$ - chi » | I Give Up » | Road Trip » | like.no.other » | Happy Family » | Tingle »

Blast from the Past

Just yesterday a fren was complaining that I seldom post photos these days. I promised I'll put one up in the next six months, lol. Well, guess what, turns out, neither of us have to wait that long.

Was just browsing through some old photos and came across this.


God, I dun even wanna think how long ago that was. I used to really like this picture. I like it a little less now cuz I'm just not used to seeing myself look like that anymore, lol. It's a great picture though, one I, for lack of a better word, treasure. This is my one and only picture taken wif fat ass my dear fren/classmate cum partner/crap-mate.

Dude, just wanna let you noe that you're not forgotten and those torturous days (called school) spent beside you were the best. You deserve a great fren like me, lol.

How nice, of all the crap pics to pick, you had to pick this one. To all you gals checking me out, pls believe me when I say I've somewhat slimmed/thinned/slim-wrapped myself since then.

And dude, sentiments shared :)

yay photo!...more? hehe...ah i miss my class! oh merry christmas!!!

besarnye telinga!

my ears are just the right size~!

and they are very nice and perfect ok! evidently some ppl like them... very much.

Post a Comment