« Home | Lucid Dreams » | Snapshot » | Haircut » | Do you know » | The Gods Have Spoken 2 » | The Gods Have Spoken » | 39 Degress » | Kenny Who? » | Can I borrow your pen? No! » | Blast from the Past »

And he returns to the land of eternal sadness

Yes, I'm going back today at noon. Where you ask? Back to the life I've been escaping from for these past 2 months. Alas, all good things come to an end. And when loopy is concerned, the unhappiness seem to be all over the place.

Don't worry. It won't kill me. Afterall I survived one whole semester. This is just another series of challenge resulting from one stupid mistake I made a long long time ago.

I'm moving on, looking forward. For I fear if I look back, I might not be able to carry on anymore.

Enuff about regrets. Don't wanna be on this emotional rollercoaster anymore. Boy, I think I'm the only idiot who gets tears welling up in his eyes while blogging. That probably explains the non-existent readership, lol.

Well, this is the last update in awhile (read: weeks/months) so you're more than welcomed to move on with your lives. But if one day, you suddenly wonder about the silly blogger who's sometimes emotional but mostly narcissistic and have no qualms of shedding a tear or two while writing his farewell post, please do check him out.

Thank you and farewell.

Sincerely yours,
Loopy

"come on baby, cheer up!"(a famous sentence from a hong kong drama series) currently showing in 8TV i think

yeah, cheer up man and move on. if u are back then let me know k. by that time, guess i'll be working d. peace

Just dropped by to say Hi.

Post a Comment