« Home | And he returns to the land of eternal sadness » | Lucid Dreams » | Snapshot » | Haircut » | Do you know » | The Gods Have Spoken 2 » | The Gods Have Spoken » | 39 Degress » | Kenny Who? » | Can I borrow your pen? No! »

New Year

Not feeling very funny these days, on the contrary in fact.

Everytime I'm down and try to verbalise my emotions, I slip further down the the ditch. Somehow, in the course of writing it out, I compound my unhappiness resulting in a bigger disaster. It doesn't help that at times like these, my iTunes have a penchant to play songs like Daniel Powter - Bad Day and Lindsay Lohan - Confessions of a Broken Heart. So much for Party Shuffle....

Therefore I decided not to write anything substantial. I just wish I could skip this phase of my life. Never did I imagine I would feel this way. Used to think that this will be an eye opening, life changing experience. Well, I guess it still is, just not positively. Nuff said.

Anyway if you haven't realised already, I'm back for the long weekend. Last minute decision, stemming from boredom and one broken heart. Have a happy new year everyone.

you speaking of the land of eternal sadness? don't be...

anyway, happy new year. hope that you'll have a good year ahead of you

"Not feeling very funny these days, on the contrary in fact."
So does that mean you're feeling very funny? I know, I know; bad joke.

It's a little strange that quite a number of people aren't really looking forward to a brand new year, me included. Sigh, with 2005 just whooshed past and us being down at this time, it's hard to keep a chin up.

For what it's worth, hope you have a better 2006. Happy New Year, friend.

Post a Comment