« Home | New Year » | And he returns to the land of eternal sadness » | Lucid Dreams » | Snapshot » | Haircut » | Do you know » | The Gods Have Spoken 2 » | The Gods Have Spoken » | 39 Degress » | Kenny Who? »

Brand New Year

Today is January 1st, 2006. It doesn't feel like the beginning of anything, cept maybe an impending nightmare. Woke up this morning dreading tomorrow, when I have to go back. Surefire way to kill whatever mood I have.

However, I've decided I shall not dwell on such thoughts for this entry. Bad things will occur anyway and it's easier to get by if you don't spend every moment fretting it. When it happens, it happens. Meantime I shall try to be happy.

So I was out yesterday with Mayflower, had an amazing time. Laughed with abandon. It's a great feeling, being able to laugh like there's not a worry in the world. And she understands what I'm going through. Oh, and she asked me to put this in - Time flies. One sem was over just like that. Here's hoping that the rest of the year pass by just quickly.

Loopy, be happy!