« Home | Busy Times Ahead » | World No. 1 Procrastinator » | Brand New Year » | New Year » | And he returns to the land of eternal sadness » | Lucid Dreams » | Snapshot » | Haircut » | Do you know » | The Gods Have Spoken 2 »

Annual Ritual

Almost a year ago, I did something I regretted deeply. Just an hour ago, I did it again, with the same few people, but thankfully didn't go as far this time.

I swear this is slowly becoming something I do annually. Not that I'm particularly proud of it, but it just happens.

Anyway as long as I be self-disciplined and careful, it shouldn't be a big deal. I just hope I don't do anything really stupid.

Sigh... your 2nd night stand? Or is it your 2nd attempt of circumcision/castration?

Anyway take care k. I'll be heading back to uni tomorrow already. Enjoy the rest of your hols!

what happpened?

only TC knows wut happened!!!...hahhah... no worries... just "a few" is allrite my mate.....see u soon

Post a Comment