« Home | Haircut II (Dunno if a I exist but watever) » | I'm alive ppl, damn it, i'm alive! » | There He Goes Again » | Battle of Heaven and Earth » | Shopping Surprise » | Annual Ritual » | Busy Times Ahead » | World No. 1 Procrastinator » | Brand New Year » | New Year »

My hips don't lie

And neither do the rest of body, doing the jiggle and sway.

I'm currently listening to Shakira ft Wyclef Jean singing the above mentioned song while bobbing my head left right front and back. Boy, it's not easy typing while my head is in constant motion.

Wait, let me repeat the song again.

God, I love this song. It just tunes my head out of everything and my body loses itself.

It was worth every second scouring the web for the title of this song. What's a boy gotta do when's he's in love but doesn't know what he's in love with? Try every single damn thing.

So I'm home and my hair is a lot longer since my last post. Also haven't shaven in two weeks, haha. I tell people I'm going for the rugged look but I'm just a lazy bugger really. I'm not really bothered, no matter what the look is, someone out there will dig it, haha.

On a more serious note, I went to school today. Partly to do some photography work and but mainly to prove myself. Only to be disappointed in the end, lol.

Something good did happen though. I bumped into Mrs. Yee, my Chem teach who is also my fave teacher. Amidst the groaning during all the extra classes, I really respect her for her dedication and how she really cares for her students. Although I know a lot of ppl shudder at the mere mention of her name but I don't fucking care. I like her and I'm proud of it!! And no, I was not and NEVER was her pet. She doesn't play favourites.

Anyway she remembers that I'm doing mass comm. And someone word got to her that it's a rather not so good (read = terrible) course. I guess I've bitched to every living breathing person around and by now, everyone already knows how pathetic my life really is, haha. (I'm writing this on the world wide web, how could ppl NOT know)

I was very surprised when she expressed her disappointment about it. Finally, someone who feels the way I do and understands what I'm going through. She gave me a lot of encouragement though. She even told me that she has contacts in the industry and if I ever need some help, I could seek her out. The whole exchange was very brief yet I feel much better about it knowing someone really understands and cares about me.

I was tempted to break down while talking to her (as I always am whenever the topic of my uni life comes up) but managed to maintain my composure although some non-verbal signals might have leaked out. God, I try my best everyday so forgive me for being so hopeless. But don't get me wrong, I'm not sorry for being this way. I reserve every right to feel the way I do. Fuck social expectations. Fuck public image.

Generally, I'm feeling rather upbeat now so don't feel sorry for me. Hopefully there will be more updates to come before I go back this weekend. Really feel like writing more.

doing photography and you don't even call me... meanie... meanie...
when u get used to it.. its not that sad really, chin's up lor..

Post a Comment