« Home | I'm alive ppl, damn it, i'm alive! » | There He Goes Again » | Battle of Heaven and Earth » | Shopping Surprise » | Annual Ritual » | Busy Times Ahead » | World No. 1 Procrastinator » | Brand New Year » | New Year » | And he returns to the land of eternal sadness »

Haircut II (Dunno if a I exist but watever)

I literally had to drag myself out of bed this morning at 615 to drop off my mum and sis for their trip. I was consumed by guilt because I had to jump a light and hence, got photographed by the camera. The 300 bucks ticket should be arriving sometime next week. It wasn't entirely my fault though. If my sis didn't take her own sweet time getting ready, I wouldn't have had to rush and felt compelled to try to beat the light.

After dropping them off, I drove, within reasonable speed limit, back home. Just as I took the last corner before my house, I was rudely surprised by a pair of cats. One of which were busily humping the other, right in the middle of the road. It was an unwelcomed reminder of my own pathetic lovelife. I shouldn't be on the road, driving, and alone. I should be in bed, under the covers and snuggling up to the warm body beside mine. God, this must the side effects of all the mushy mushy stuff I'm been watching on tv these days.

Anyway I went back to bed (minus the warm body) as soon as I got home. Even if I don't have a lovelife, I can at least have my beauty sleep.

As promised, I went for my long overdue haircut. Remember my previous "controversial" hairwash? Well, everyone can breathe a sigh of relief because there wasn't a repeat performance. And I'm NOT disappointed. The dude wasn't there. Instead, any dude washed my hair. He had fingers for sledgehammers and wasted no time pounding into my temples. The dude gave it his all. He must either like me very much or hate me like crazy. Personally, I'm convinced it's the latter.

Halfway through the agonising hairwash, I started smelling smoke. For a second I thought the evil fella had secretly set fire to my hair out of jealousy in order to destroy my handsome good looks. Afterall he had a plethora of chemicals in the hair products at his disposal. Turns out, the hair dryer a girl was using two seats adjacent to mine was the culprit. I secretly hoped it would set fire on the client's hair. It would have been a hair raising experience for her which I feel, she would have appreciated. She was going for that look anyway.

Thirty minutes later, I got my much needed haircut. I had forgotten how I looked with shorter hair. Tink I'll need some time to get used to it. However, I am pretty satisfied with how it turned out. For the price I paid, I wouldn't have settled for anything less.

No haircut is every complete without a photo. Therefore, camwhore alert!



I'm too lazy to photoshop but finally, pictures! The world can rest in peace now and I can be a lazy ass again. UWBFAFIB.

Footnote - Updates Will Be Few And Far In Between

ROFL! anyway, clean cut u have there.

"For a second I thought the evil fella had secretly set fire to my hair out of jealousy in order to destroy my handsome good looks."

this is amusing. LoL...yeah, nice hair cut.

Wah lau... One of your better haircuts lar... Fits you perfectly... no more a pretty boy, this style qualifies you for cute and smart... hmm... any difference there? haha...
Feel sorry for your soon-to-be-received ticket... Maybe you can use your new look to scratch up an offer with the traffic police?

heheh, just read another blog which also featured a haircut review. A sign maybe?

cute and smart? oook, but u'll always be pretty boy #1 to me :) But yeah, you look good, or rather your hair looks good. Interpret that however you want :p

haha, thanks everyone. you guys made my day. haven't had so much response in a long long time. anyway i'm glad everyone is doing well, come by more often and stay in touch k. on my part, i'll keep more upbeat and entertaining posts coming, hehe.

yee hui! there's this guy here, a senior who looks exactly like you! i thought i saw YOU here in india know.. then i was like, no way yee hui cant be here. i'll have to send u a pic and u see for yrself. :)

hey pal.. haven't seen you in ages and i guess you're still you.. sigh!! slightly disappointed.. see you soon.. i think..

kizzy, you've got to show me proof to make me a believer but i doubt i would agree with you when you do anyway, hehe. i am truly the one and only in this world!! btw, where u now?

fookiat - u should be glad i'm still me! else i'll be a lot less entertaining fren, hehe. anyway it's been some time. hope to see you soon.

pic's coming your way real soon. :) i'm in manipal. do lemme know if he looks like u..

Post a Comment