« Home | There He Goes Again » | Battle of Heaven and Earth » | Shopping Surprise » | Annual Ritual » | Busy Times Ahead » | World No. 1 Procrastinator » | Brand New Year » | New Year » | And he returns to the land of eternal sadness » | Lucid Dreams »

I'm alive ppl, damn it, i'm alive!

That my fren, is that purpose of this post.

Bran was just urging me to post. Then I told him I didn't know what to write about, to which he replied and I quote, "just write something, to let ppl know you're alive."

So there ppl, I'm alive... physically that is. Can't say the same for the spirit. I'll spare everyone my sob stories, even I can't take anymore of myself.

Anyway I sent my camera to the workshop bout 2 weeks ago, and they just called me that it was ready for collecting and that I was RM200 poorer. Not exactly great news.

Then I found out the uni barred me from registering for next semester because I have outstanding fees. Actually, it's more like I didn't pay my tuition for this semester, well, not yet that is. I had every intention to pay, just wanted to wait till the last possible second. Afterall there could be a glitch in their system that would miraculously cancel all my fees, haha.

Facing no choice, I headed over the internet banking site only to realise I forgot my login ID, and my password. So I'm not very proud of my memory. But it was ok. Not the first time anyway, lol. Went on the usual procedure to reset my account. It sounded like a speed dating session, what's your mother's maiden name? memorable date? first time? Ok, maybe not the last one but close, haha.

Anyway still remember the haircut I was supposed to get the last time I came back? I'm going to get it done tomorrow (later today actually) and it's set in stone. No more procrastinating or the occasional bout of amnesia.

Also, I'll be having a DVD marathon tomorrow cuz nobody is going to be home. Mom and sis are going for a nature walk while dad is going to attend a conference leaving a poor, innocent, pretty boy to fend for himself. Actually, I kinda relish the chance to spend some time on my own. Not that I don't do that enough in my pathetic room back in uni but it's something else to spend some quite time in the comfort of your own home.

Therefore, I welcome anyone who is willing to extend a lunch invitation. And yes, I'm desperate. Seems to be the story of my life.

Lastly, feel free to drop a line in the comments. I'd love to hear from everyone who's reading. It's been so long since I've seen many of my friends and just being able to say hi to them makes my day better.

Hiya. Enjoy your time out at home k. Me well, same old same old. Busy with lab reports and other stuff. Take care alright, and erm, see you next time with your new haircut!

harlo, finally an update. =)

you ought to get your fav. song list updated also.

when you are free in ipoh, just call me fro movies...and makan.

wow, wat happened to ur camera? cost rm200 to fix it? wow, that's alot man. you dropped it in water or sumthing?

no i didn't drop it into anything. the shutter got stuck. just my luck.

hi to you too... =) Glad to see you back and running again... Looks like a couple of bad luck days for you eh? Hope you're enjoying your moments with yourself...

Post a Comment