« Home | Caught in *cough* Poses » | I'm Back - is so cliched » | The Best Picture » | There He Goes Again » | My hips don't lie » | Haircut II (Dunno if a I exist but watever) » | I'm alive ppl, damn it, i'm alive! » | There He Goes Again » | Battle of Heaven and Earth » | Shopping Surprise »

Black Tuesday

Ever since I've been home, I've experienced spikes of anger. Even the smallest thing will provoke me. Think it's the result of all the pent up bitterness inside of me.

I'm starting to consider that I should go back to KL at the end of the week. At least when I'm back there I don't have to deal with all the stuff back home. Don't have to please anyone but myself.

I hate this negativity. And more importantly, I hate myself now.

wow, i dunno u got such a 'bad temper' eh? did something happened that make u feel so down or what? And no, u dun have to change yourself to please anyone, as long as u feel comfortable. But if u hate yourself, you really should try to change it :P

Take it ez dude, chill out.

aiks...thought you are happy, can't read them on your facial expression also...?

Post a Comment