« Home | The Best Picture » | There He Goes Again » | My hips don't lie » | Haircut II (Dunno if a I exist but watever) » | I'm alive ppl, damn it, i'm alive! » | There He Goes Again » | Battle of Heaven and Earth » | Shopping Surprise » | Annual Ritual » | Busy Times Ahead »

I'm Back - is so cliched

After three weeks of absence, I'm back. I have hols for 2 months and 1 week but I don't know how long I'll be here. Kinda undecided really. My current dilemma. Slightly dreading next semester, afriad I'll plunge into depression just like the start of every sem, sigh.

Anyway, within 30 minutes of arriving back home on Fri, the electricity went out due to an overload. Just my luck. So much for coming back to enjoy the comforts of home. Not only did I not have my mp3s, the internet and the telly, there wasn't even any electricity! It was an entire night of agony. Never knew Ipoh to be so warm.

I did momentarily escape the torture. Immediately after the lights went out, I called my fren and we went out yumcha, hehe. Had a great time catching up with him and an old schoolmate (which I don't know very well) really.

Then I went out wif another group of frens today. Just for drinks at the hottest new joint in town. And apparently, I'm kinda outdated these days cuz I'm the only one who hasn't been there. Sigh, my social life has been going south really. Sad case.

Had a great time out wif them. Lots of laugh. We were rattling off in English very loudly, in stark contrast to the rest of the patrons. And I enjoyed it a lot, being able to just enjoy my frens' company, laugh with abandon, make a scene and ignore the curious looks of others.

I missed that the most I guess. Haven't had that in a while really. It's a great feeling; to be engrossed in the conversation and don't care what everyone else thinks.

Think that's all for today. Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to write other than the usual I did this and I did that. And as I promised Becky, I'll lay off my favourite subject for a while, least till I get a new haircut, hehe. Incidentally, my hair's kinda long d but somehow I look kinda good when I checked it in the mirror today, lol. Should I grow it out or trim it?? Choices, choices. So difficult, hehe...