« Home | Hyper » | Bed Head and Breakfast » | Black Tuesday » | Caught in *cough* Poses » | I'm Back - is so cliched » | The Best Picture » | There He Goes Again » | My hips don't lie » | Haircut II (Dunno if a I exist but watever) » | I'm alive ppl, damn it, i'm alive! »

Flow Go Go

Fingers were really itchy, so in the end I installed the wretched game and played DOTA. Went through a lot of effort to get the damn game but I just had to have it no matter what.

Played a few hours before going over to Crissy's for her open house cuz her sis is getting married. Invitation says arrive at 8pm. I got there bout 840pm and yet, the rest of our her friends hasn't even arrived yet. I should know better, sigh. In the end, I even spent most of the night fixing her computer for her. Talk about excitement.

The rest of the them arrived bout 930pm and I realised, well, they're all her friends. Or at least, her bf's friends whom she's very accustomed to hanging out with. I also realised that couple's tend to have other couple frends, and they feel the need to shove their relationship down other ppl's throat. How rude and nauseating... Not that I have anything against her or her bf or her couple-ish friends, well, I just don't like having to hang around ppl I hardly know.

Anyway, as I was fixing the computer, they were trying to poke fun at me while I was trying to, well, get down to work. Guess I haven't change since secondary high. I remember angelus once commented that I tend to be very tensed up and serious whenever I'm doing a presentation. These days, I have a lot more control over it if I consciously and deliberately try to lighten up but catch me unaware, you'll have to suffer through my grave and sullen expression.

BTW, I promised a review on MI3 a few days ago. Well, forget it. No matter what I say ppl are gonna watch it anyway so go and judge for yourself. For what it's worth, I still don't like Tom Cruise (how can anyone like him anymore) but Keri Russell doesn't look too shabby in the movie considering she's bleeding in 99% of her scenes. Michelle Monaghan is fine. Maggie Q just sucks. Jonathan Rhy Myers is ok but sometimes look weird. Ving Rhymes is cool and funny so we're good.

Nuff said. Tink I'll move along. Adios!