« Home | Black Tuesday » | Caught in *cough* Poses » | I'm Back - is so cliched » | The Best Picture » | There He Goes Again » | My hips don't lie » | Haircut II (Dunno if a I exist but watever) » | I'm alive ppl, damn it, i'm alive! » | There He Goes Again » | Battle of Heaven and Earth »

Bed Head and Breakfast

Let's see, it's 245pm now and I just crawled out of bed a few minutes ago. I'm not very proud of myself but it just so happen that I took a four hour nap yesterday and couldn't sleep till 5 in the morning. Well, in any case, I did use my sleepless night productively.

There was the usual, chatting, surfing, news reading but I wrapped it all up with the anime movie Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala. It was ok. Not exactly mind blowing but a good watch anyway, especially if you've seen the series and want more.

Anyway I do realise that I should actually be looking for lunch instead of blogging but I just don't know where to start. Called a fren earlier but he already had lunch. I wasn't surprised, afterall it's almost 3pm. Those who haven't had lunch probably don't plan to anyway. Which reminds me that this is a good opportunity to diet. However, the question is, should I?? Hehe....... ok ok, don't scream at me. I know I'm thin enough already but eating haven't been able to solve my weight issues so far. Not eating won't have any effect either.

And damn it, why hasn't anyone msged me on MSN. My nick's already screaming for attention and yet these ppl continue to ignore me. Damn them!

BTW, gonna be watching MI: III tonight, after which I will have a license to lambast Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes (for her association with the aforementioned) and Maggie Q (ugggghhhh). Still undecided about Keri Russell while Michele Monaghan is kinda pretty, hehe.

Think I'll give Jilly-boo a call now for a little pity and sympathy, also possibly for a lunch companion. Till later!

FMA ok only? I haven't seen it yet myself so don't spoil anything for me!

If no one msged u on MSN, shouldn't u mgs them instead then? Just a thought... And Katie's now called Kate, by her control freak of a boyf Tom. Apparently sounds more adult, watever...

Enjoy ur time at home, me on the other hand desperately wants to go home... N write me back, dammit

Post a Comment