« Home | I can't live alone » | I'm so kidding myself » | My Inner Devil » | Hunting Season » | Hyper II » | Flow Go Go » | Hyper » | Bed Head and Breakfast » | Black Tuesday » | Caught in *cough* Poses »

Fragmented Thoughts

I did the unthinkable, at 12am last night, I went to bed. That's a stark contrast to my previous nights where I slept bout 5 in the morning. Though I woke up almost as late, 1230pm. I think it must be true then. Ppl who are depressed tend to sleep more, and they don't feel like getting out of bed. Since I've successfully dragged myself out of bed, I must be recovering.

Anyway I was searching in my brain for a chemical substance to best describe my flighty, undecisive, mercurial self but couldn't. From my shallow knowledge of chemistry, I decided on Group 1, since well, they are pretty reactive. But for the life of me, I couldn't get past Potassium and Sodium. I know for certain the lower the it is in the group, the more reactive it will be but I just can't remember anymore. And it makes me sad, knowing my chemistry knowledge has deteriorated to this point. Knowledge for a lifetime eh, sigh.

Well sure, I could pick up a chemistry book and start reading but I think I should not. Chemistry doesn't seem to be in my future and I'd better not be living in the past. Don't look back right. If do look back, I'm afraid it'll be littered with regrets all the way to the present. So I better not turn around.

By the way, I've decided return to KL this weekend. Bout time I got really serious about a job and this things aren't looking too well here in Ipoh, I'd be wise to get away for awhile. Also, I left my facial cleanser there and it's about time I got myself a scrub, before things get out of control. I oredi have a few zits popping out here and then and I could do with a good wash.

On another note, it seems my new year resolution isn't quite working out so I've decided to make a new one. My new not-so-new year resolution is to be more modest, down to earth, less self-centred, less selfish vain, less arrogant and friendlier. If I succeed, I think I will be a better person. I used to be a lot nicer, empathetic, understanding and less mean. In short, I used to be a nice guy and for a start, I'd like to bring old loopy back.