« Home | More to Come » | Bad Luck » | It's Official » | At the Crack of Dawn » | Pic Update » | Fragmented Thoughts » | I can't live alone » | I'm so kidding myself » | My Inner Devil » | Hunting Season »

Pulling My Hair Out

AAAAhhhhhh, I'm so pissed!!!!

20 minutes ago I got a SMS from my fren telling me that I can check my results. For the better or worse, I came online to face reality. Fast forward twenty minutes later, I still can't check my freaking results.

One, the stupid portal is crawling like a snail so it takes an eternity for the damn server to response.

Two, well this is actually more of my fault, I can't remember the freaking password!!!

So here I am, short of biting my fingers off and stressed like mad. I don't care if it sucks. I'm more concerned knowing that it's a few clicks away yet I can't get a hold of it. The sooner I get it, the sooner I can move on with my life.

Until I do, my mind can't seem to think of anything else. I'm so pissed!!!