« Home | At the Crack of Dawn » | Pic Update » | Fragmented Thoughts » | I can't live alone » | I'm so kidding myself » | My Inner Devil » | Hunting Season » | Hyper II » | Flow Go Go » | Hyper »

It's Official

I think I will make Nicole Richie proud. Yup, just like everyone said, I've lost weight; 3 kg to be exact. To illustrate my surprise, let me tell you that I rubbed my eyes, stepped off the scale to check if there was an error before stepping on again. So yes, I have lost 3 kg.

Although the number 3 may not seem like a lot, it is absolutely different on a human body. Not to mention a very skinny human body to begin with. So now I look even more skeletal and my self-esteem just plunged to a new low. However, all hope is not lost. At this point, I think it can only go up so in a month or two, I think I will be back to my thin, but not bulimic thin self.

There's also another reason for writing tonight. I have announcement to make. I'm leaving back to KL tomorrow. That means no more boring updates after tonight, until I come back, which I have no idea when. So everyone will just have to bore themselves with something else yea. And that included myself too. I think I will buy myself a book to read while in KL so I don't jump off the balcony due to boredom.

Until then, everyone is encouraged to SMS or call me whenever they're free. I sure don't mind a familiar voice/text.

i tink u r hot

hey, any tips on losing weight? i need it. In return, i can teach you how to gain weight, haha. Anyway, i tot u were still in holidays. But still, take care. And there is alot of things one can do burn time except reading books. Maybe you can try talking to a wall, day dreaming, oggling at people walking on the street/uni and count the number of red colour shoes you see in a day bla bla bla. Hope that helps.

anonymous: thanks. sometimes, on a good hair day, i think i'm hot too.

eratter: thanks for the great suggestions. i'll try and review some of them here later.

wow... who's that thinking you're hot... *sizzling*
Just curious... how much do you weigh now? Hope it's not that much less than me... Anyway, probably you'll gain more weight during holz since you won't be so tensed... =)

hey.. make a chatterbox la.. easier to comment.. haha..

wahlau, you already so thin, can lose more weight? nuts..

yarlor, i agree with dominic, put up a tag-board. With the absence of one, have to say it here: to commemorate my new layout (go check it out!) you've been linked!

And how's the job search going?

no tag boards, the chatter box is for chatting while the comment box is for comments. however, most ppl tend to dump everything into the chatter box which i despise.

this way, everyone has no choice but to comment if they have something to say.

anyway not like i really wanna lose weight la. it just happens. and no, i'm not revealing my weight publicly. that's kinda personal *sniff* *sniff*

anyway i'd like to correct my earlier reply due to my new resolution on modesty. here goes. i'm not hot, far from it actually. and by hot, i think anonymous means i'm only skin and bones due to the heat

Post a Comment