« Home | It's Official » | At the Crack of Dawn » | Pic Update » | Fragmented Thoughts » | I can't live alone » | I'm so kidding myself » | My Inner Devil » | Hunting Season » | Hyper II » | Flow Go Go »

Bad Luck

It's been a week now but it feels like forever. There isn't any secret that I'm a net addict.

Well, I've done a temp job for the past week, 4 days actually. It was just a telemarketer job, asking ppl if they'll be attending a sales pitch disguised as a showcase from a MN computer manufacturer, whose name is made up of two last names. I feel slightly sorry for the ppl I managed to bluff convince to attend. Just slightly.


The job took four days, Tue to Fri and every single day I had to wake up early at 630 to follow my sis out for work. Then I would take two trains. For the first 2 days, my friend's fren picked us up from the station but later we both shared a cab. I had a great time working there though. Her frens were really fun to be with. I just wished I had friends like that in KL. Alas, things seldom work out as it is.

Also, something rather important this past week. On my first day after week, I went to meet my sis in MV and it was there where I lost my wallet. Yup, everything was lost, IC, driving license and the like. I was quite upset. Not because of the money but the hassle that I will have to go through now that I've lost most of my possessions, sigh. To make things worse, I immediately bumped into someone I loathe in MV. Talk about bad luck, sigh.

I got over the whole fiasco rather quick though cuz the next day, I told my colleagues during lunch and they were surprised cuz I didn't look the least bit upset. Well, I guess intrinsically I am a pre-disposed to be cheerful and happy go lucky. Somehow, knowing that, makes me happy and I would never wanna change that even though I've been accused of sometimes being too aloof for my own good.

So now I have to get a new copy of everything. Just made my police report earlier today. Currently, I don't have a job. Waiting for something else to come along I guess. Wish me luck!

PS. Me wrote this in a cyber cafe. It feels really awkward especially with the occasionally nosy idiot standing behind me reading my very very personal thought, hehe. I may keep it shorter from now on then.

Tough luck man... Well here you go as requested... Good luck... =)

Sorry to hear that bud, at least you're still hanging in there.

You could've freaked those idiots out by surfing some 'brokeback' sites, should scare the bejeezes outta them. Well, not unless they were...

sad case... all the best ya.. take good care lor.

sorry to hear about this. it's time for hometown again. come come, i'll be waiting.

Wow, ur having a real bad day man... hopefully everything will turns out to be good :)
All the best.

eh call me if ever wanna meet up
email me for my number if belum ada its a 012 wan
avril_chan@hotmail.com

Post a Comment