« Home | Get Together » | Pulling My Hair Out » | More to Come » | Bad Luck » | It's Official » | At the Crack of Dawn » | Pic Update » | Fragmented Thoughts » | I can't live alone » | I'm so kidding myself »

Cheese Cheese Baby

Not feeling particularly inspired lately, especially when the two songs I have on repeat is the acoustic version (it rocks!!) of Daniel Powter's Bad Day and Paris Hilton's Stars Are Blind. Hell, she can't sing but the song is slickly produced.

I especially love the irony when she sings

even though the gods are crazy
even though the gods are blind
if you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine

Maybe someone should remind her that most of the world has seen her "love", tee hee. But not me of course *straight faced*, nope not me.

Anyway yesterday I finally went to re-issue my driving license after driving around license-less for almost one whole month, hehe. I had to deliberately get my picture taken for it but it was debating with myself whether or not to do it cuz I felt that my hair is kinda in a mess these days. Finally, my sensibility got the better of me and I went and got everything done.

Immediately after leaving JPJ (road authority), I picked CP up. Just as I turned out onto the mainroad from her house, I was immediately faced with a police block. At that point, I was very very thankful that I got my license done. Hell, what kind of luck is it anyway. Whole month I've been driving without a license, nothing happened. The very moment I had it, I run into a police check.

Alas, it was no big deal. They let me pass immediately. Nonetheless, I breathed a sigh of relief knowing I have all the necessary documents. Imagine, NO driving license, NO identity card. Gosh, think I'll be on a ship halfway to China by now, hehe.

Once we got to the mall, we kinda strolled around, enjoying the attention of being a beautiful couple (as in two people, not attached). The only thing better than a good looking person is TWO good looking person, haha. Ok la, think the self-indulging vanity is really my writing style. Hard to be witty without being narcissistic.

Annnyywaaaay, CP was there to get some ingredients for her inaugural cheesecake. Which turned out to be my inaugural cheesecake as well because I went over to her place at night to help. It was a fun domestic project. I had no idea that manually mixing cheese is so darn hard and tiresome. In the end, I believe we came up with a respectable masterpiece. That was yesterday night.

As I'm typing this, the taste of the cheesecake still lingers in my mouth as I just came back from tasting it at her place. It takes OK (what else do you expect me to say, I half contributed to it) but I'd admit it is a BIT cheesy. Still very much edible though, hehe.

So that's my very first experience at cake making. Don't mind taking another stab at it but maybe not so soon. Also, sadly, I'll be going back to KL on Sun. Got another temp job starting Mon. Frankly, I'm not looking forward to it but bills have got to be paid and I'd hate to ask my parents for more. I plan to be back in 2 weeks once I'm done with the job. Hopefully I'll be with everyone again soon.

Eeh, you have Paris' song on repeat?? Once is enough, man. Actually, half the song is more than enough. Her song is terribly formulaic, and have you seen the video? OMG, B grade budget MTV. But I would admit, if sung by someone else the song could grow on me..

"the taste of the cheesecake still lingers in my mouth" is because of tasting at her place, or CP?? ;)

i havent had cheesecake in a long, looong time

angelus : good point there!!

loopy : i never thought you like cheese cake? hmm.. must be the person that are the next to you that enhances the taste somehow.. hmm.. work hard ya!!

Post a Comment