« Home | BFF » | On the right key » | Time Slows Down » | Cheese Cheese Baby » | Get Together » | Pulling My Hair Out » | More to Come » | Bad Luck » | It's Official » | At the Crack of Dawn »

Predicament

So I lost my wallet, along with all my cash. Luckily, mommy dearest was very sympathetic with my predicament and gave me some dough to survive on.

It wasn’t until a week later when my cash was running low that I realised that I have absolutely no way of getting any money. I had lost all my ATM cards and without them, I couldn’t make any withdrawals.

Just when I thought it was the end of the world, I suddenly remembered I had my bank account book in my notebook bag. And that, ladies and gentlemen, means that I will be going shopping and a movie or two.

I happily drove to the nearest branch and after spending 15 minutes finding for that elusive parking, I finally strolled into the bank. One of the bank employees helped me locate the withdrawal slip and as I was cheerfully scribbling away, it hit me.

I don’t have my IC. Followed by, I need an ID to prove my identity for a withdrawal!

Defeated, I sneaked out of the bank while no one was looking. And it started to rain.

Note - I wrote this a few weeks back when I was still in KL without internet access. I have since got replacements for my my ID, driving license and cash cards so my only worry is my bank balance.