« Home | Chilling » | Coincidence » | Idle Days » | Football Fever » | Now and Then » | Superman Loopy Returns » | Cacophony of Vocals » | In Memory » | Predicament » | BFF »

In Frame

I've been fooling around with my camera since I've bought it last week but I haven't had the time to clean up all the pictures. Here's a preview of some shots I've taken recently.


Taken on the first day of purchase to commemorate the event




My take on a banana tree in campus


I actually spent one evening learning my camera and experimenting with it in the park and the above shot was one of the good ones - there weren't many, lol.

However, these shots below are some I really like. Not because they're amazing but because I had a great time. Becky finally's back from UK, and Ben's back as well. It's not everyday we can get so many of us together.

Anyway it was also a great chance for me to tinker around with the camera. I took all the shots below without flash at ISO 200 and it was really really noisy. Luckily at low resolutions, it's not very evident. If I had gotten that Nikon D50, the pictures would have been a lot different. Unfortunately, with the size of that thing, I wouldn't be taking it around either, lol

Nuff with the talking, here's the goods!


Me with CP and her short hair



Ben looking con______ed (it's an inside joke, hehe)



One of the few pics I have with Anand



The girls doing what they do best



Two ppl who hasn't seen each other in a long time


In retrospect, the pictures don't look that great... Think next time, just take the conventional approach and use the darn flash.

That's all peeps, me going back to KL d. Next month gonna be really interesting for me. Gonna get a new comp, then streamyx, and my life will be great.

PS. I'll send you guys the pics next time k. Don't worry, I won't forget!

PPS. I don't care the pictures are out of the border! I'm leaving in 1/2 h0ur and have yet to pack nor shower. Anyway I need blog redesign!! The current one is too small for pictures. Any volunteers??

Wah, someone so pro already yah, talking bout ISO lah, noisy lah. Surefire & easiest way of impressing ppl wif BIG words :P I want pics of the camera itself too!

Allow me to fill in the blank. He looks constipated, no? You make this too easy...

Anyway you can just google up some blogger skins and slowly tweak it from there.

i try to post a pic of the camera soon.

haha, you're quite smart... pity the poor guy though. hopefully he doesn't read this.

anyway i did try but i couldn't make it work. any chance you wanna help me out?? i'll give you my password and free reign of my blog.

Hmm, I wouldn't mind helping (finally a chance to sabo ur blog, wuahaha), but me quite busy atm with the new sem which just started...

why don't you send ur p/w & interested skin & i'll try to work on it when i have spare time?

thanks a lot. i can proudly say that you're my current no. 1 friend. don't worry, my list is less volatile than the billboard chart - but only barely, lol.

anyway i'll send it over to you when i'm free myself. and no worries, take your time.

you have fun wif the new sem yea. and i swear i'll reply that email someday, lol...

hey dude, where's the picture of your camera? wanna have a look :P
yea and the pictures oud of border and that looks strange :P

*was here*

Can you please help me smack Ben's ass and tell him to start keeping in touch with me? AND THAT INCLUDES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy lately. No opportunity to blog.

Chee Lim - I'll let Ben know then. Btw, I keep in touch what...

hey ;-) didn't know u still blogged. haha nehow, lookin good. take care :-)

Post a Comment