« Home | Now and Then » | Superman Loopy Returns » | Cacophony of Vocals » | In Memory » | Predicament » | BFF » | On the right key » | Time Slows Down » | Cheese Cheese Baby » | Get Together »

Football Fever

Me in comp lab now, killing time till my 5-7pm class followed by 8-11pm.

Anyway World Cup is finally over and I stayed up late to catch the match to arrive fashionably late the next day for my class which was incidentally canceled anyway.

The question on the minds of everyone who's following the World Cup (and some who didn't) is why the hell did Zidane do it?



This is an excerpt of Marco Materazzi's comment - the player on the receiving end of the head butt - from the London Free Press.

"I held his shirt for a few seconds only, then he turned round and spoke to me, sneering," the Italian defender said. "He looked me up and down arrogantly and said, 'If you really want my shirt, I'll give it to you afterward.' "

Well, it's rather obvious isn't it. First the caressing shirt-pulling followed by the offer to strip. If you ask me, he must have accused Zidane of being gay. It is afterall, the ultimate put down.

I can just imagine the headlines now - Zidane offended that Materazzi turned down his sexual solicitations and decided to give him head!

Ps. This post is meant to humour. I have a lot of respect for Zizou and is terribly pissed at Materazzi, whatever it was that he said.

i heard my fren said that the italian defender replied "i'd rather take off your wife's shirt" or something similar after zidane 'offered' his shirt. I guess that's wat makes zidane lost his coolness. Oh well, wether the source is reliable or not, im not sure.

Post a Comment