« Home | Football Fever » | Now and Then » | Superman Loopy Returns » | Cacophony of Vocals » | In Memory » | Predicament » | BFF » | On the right key » | Time Slows Down » | Cheese Cheese Baby »

Idle Days

Me killing time in comp lab again waiting for lecturer to grace us with her presence. It's been a long month, and not once did I think about going home.

But that feeling ended yesterday cuz when the feeling hits, it comes on very strong.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME!

And the fact that I have a class on Fri pisses me off!!!

Miss the comforts of home, and I miss hanging out with my frens.

Initially, I didn't intend to blog in the comp lab but a few frens on MSN egged me on to write something and coupled with the fact that I really need to vent my thoughts, I figured "what the hell".

Oh, a quick update on what's happened lately. Errm, went to lots of boring classes most of which I'd rather not have to attend but must anyway. Also plenty of stupid asgmts which I'd rather ignore but can't because I'm not the type to fuck up when I don't have to. Unfortunately, I tend to have a slightly obsessive habit of stressing over my asgmts that it's slowly killing me.

Now that we've got all the bad things out of the way, I can finally concentrate on telling the happy stuff.

Me got a camera last week, the Panasonic something - 7, which is a superzoom. I had earlier planned to get the Nikon D50 but changed my mind at the last minute due to a number of reasons. Let's hope I've got no regrets.

Again, can't wait to get home this weekend. Planning to meet with Becky, CP, Benedict, Jill and etc.

Lecturer finally here. Will updated again on Wed.