« Home | Coincidence » | Idle Days » | Football Fever » | Now and Then » | Superman Loopy Returns » | Cacophony of Vocals » | In Memory » | Predicament » | BFF » | On the right key »

Chilling

Me home but absolutely nothing to blog about. Maybe later tonight I will post some pictures. In a while gonna go out yumcha wif a bunch of friends. Think will bring camera to snap snap, hahaha.

Pictures coming later!

On second thought, there is something to rant about. My relatives just came and the first thing they said to me was, "You lost weight!!"

Damn them. Why is that always the exact phrase uttered by everyone when they see me??? I swear it's a conspiracy theory...

Sigh, I think I should just accept my fate, that I am a skeleton, always and forever. I guess the sooner I give up on the hope that I might just bloat up one fine day, the faster I will move on with my life instead of waiting for the day to come.

No more waiting for new clothes.

But nonetheless, the bottomline is, I'm actually ok with being thin. I've been thin all my life so it's really nothing new. And looking at the gene pool, I will probably will remain the same for the rest of my life.