« Home | Idle Days » | Football Fever » | Now and Then » | Superman Loopy Returns » | Cacophony of Vocals » | In Memory » | Predicament » | BFF » | On the right key » | Time Slows Down »

Coincidence

Long day today. Came out at 830am this morning and will only be going after I finish my class at 11pm. I do have a few hours break in between, hence I'm sitting here typing this.

I did a good deed today though. As I was driving into the parking lot, I saw this coursemate of mine - which I hardly know - driving away. The problem was, his bag was on the roof of his car!

Sensing an accident - or at the very least, an embarressing situation - waiting to happen, I immediately honked at him, rolled down the window and informed him of his blunder. He thanked me sheepishly and I felt very good having helped someone.

However, I did make a small error today. In fact, it happened minutes ago. Noticing a friend online, I quickly sent him a message. Only when I received the weird replies that I realised something was amiss. Instead, I had mistaken this person I haven't spoken to in years as my friend!

So I did the most honest thing I could. I told him I just wanted to say hi and I've got to go RIGHT AWAY because my house is on fire and my cat is threatening to commit suicide if I ignore her any longer.

What can I say, I'm an animal person.

Till then, counting the minutes till Fri.