« Home | Picture Booth » | Untitled » | Day 2 » | Day 1 » | Day 0 » | It hurts! » | Waiting Waiting Waiting » | Type of ICT User » | The Day Before Tomorrow » | Maybe I should have done Economics »

Random Scribblings



I’m not playing a game of fetch



I’m not throwing a boomerang



It will only come back



To hit me in the face





When will you ever get the catch



Sometimes when people walk away



On the way out they pick up their sack



They ain’t coming back, baby



Ain’t coming back





I’ve since filled sealed this gap



Took with me a map



Leading me out of this mess



It’s not the end





So stop playing games



My energy is sapped



It’s time to confess



Life, baby, don’t look back.



* Note, I'm feeling completely alright. Just got inspired (or deluded) by a song.



You sure you're ok ar? By the way, you were inspired by what song?

At least you're making sense... to yourself :(

hanz - Click 5, Mary Jane. Don't ask me why, but it just sounds really really emo to me. And I didn't choose to listen to it either. Itunes was in party shuffle and it was played. My mood then took a huge swing, like a massive pendulum :P

angelus - It's ok, I don't blame you for not being very smart :)

Post a Comment